Saturday, 24 December 2016

Happy Christmas

I am not one for traditions so I never tried making mince pies nor do I usually look forward to decorating the house. I also don't like Christmas films and don't go to any of the Christmas pantos that are available around the island. All in all, Christmas for me is more of a chance to be with family and look forward to an always hopefully better new year, which is sometimes the case and sometimes not. However, whatever I think that Christmas comes around for, other than the sacred reminder that we are celebrating the nativity of Jesus Chris (I am Catholic), I still somehow count down the days to the 25th of December. Now that it's here, I would like to wish all my readers a Joyful Christmas.


from http://www.animatedimages.org

No comments:

Post a Comment