Friday, 29 July 2016

Cecelia Ahern's 'The Marble Collector'

I had read Ahern's Love, Rosie (Where Rainbows End) after watching the film and falling in love with it but that is a book review for another day, as it is something I want to go into in depth. For those more interested in a review of the film here it is: http://vintagehew.blogspot.com.mt/2015/12/love-rosie-film-worth-watching.html

Having enjoyed reading Rosie and Alex's tale so much (both in film and book version though I must admit this is one of those cases where the film is actually better in my opinion), I thought why not choose one of her books for my Agenda Bookshop sponsored reviews on eve.com.mt?

So for those who have either already read some of this author's books or who've been seeing this particular title listed in the best-seller lists (even here in Malta), here's my take on what to expect:





No comments:

Post a Comment