Monday, 13 June 2016

Happy Birthday Cap'n!!

source: http://songstone.tumblr.com
It's Chris Evans' 35th birthday today so it's only fitting that this entry be about him. He's gorgeous and he's charming, has a laugh that no one can match and a run that no stuntman could copy (he blames that on the dance lessons growing up!)

He is best known for his role as Captain America in the Marvel franchise but he's been in so many more films, as well as having made his directorial debut in the 2014 low-budget film Before We Go.

A little over a year ago I was doing intensive research for a feature about the guy and found myself against a brick wall, dealing with a star who doesn't divulge much about himself, especially as he is so self-conscious in front of an audience. Still, I wouldn't give up and watched as many of his films as I could, in order to present my readers with an informative feature which I published on eve.com.mt:


No comments:

Post a Comment