Friday, 29 April 2016

The 'I love' Series - Vintage Bathroom Decor

I've been gone longer than I meant to due to some internet problems and also not being able to upload the picture for this week so excuse me for that. It's been an exhausting week and an exhausting month so it will be a short, to the point entry today. Reserved for just such an occasion, I had at the ready a photo of another well-loved item in my home, for the 'I love' series.


This time round it is one of only two decorative items that grace our main bathroom's vanity counter. Less is truly more, especially in places where it is easy to require not only much surface space to work but also where functional items (in this case hair brushes, toothbrushes, make up mirror etc) tend to accumulate, though I do always try to keep it all tidy. So here it is:



A gift I received last Christmas, and one I loved on sight. In between its vintage vibe and that it matches my bathroom's colour scheme perfectly, this was one gift from my sister-in-law (thanks again sis!) that will be treasured for years to come. Just the 'something pretty' my bathroom needed to be complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment