Saturday, 5 December 2015

I'm Not Just Pro-Life... I have answers to your excuses

I'm sure this post is going to make me some enemies but as I've said before - I am a writer and that means I am duty-bound to speak out the truth and make the world a better place for it.

I have never been much of a patriot but there was one thing about my country I was proud of. That was, and hopefully still is, the general pro-life stance of the country. Unfortunately it seems like now this is being very much challenged by both the government in the bid to introduce embryo freezing ( which is not necessary to IVF, in case you were going to say that and IVF cases can still happen without this bill passing in Parliament) as well as all the pro-choice people that seem to be popping up everywhere of late making themselves heard and saying women should have a 'right' to choose whether to end a pregnancy, to 'safe' health measures (please don't try to fool me into thinking abortion is mostly used for health reasons for the mother!) and much more blablabla as long as they find any and all excuses to list in favour of abortion. Well this is my letter to you today, and as I said I don't really mind making enemies in the process of standing up for life:

I have noticed that as the Pro-life rally nears, some people are going out of their way to point out that Abortion is a right and making up all kinds of excuses in favour of it. Can anyone please tell me why on earth anyone would even waste time saying they're pro-abortion, especially when:

a) some of them are men so it definitely should never be up to them to decide what to do with the mother's baby

b) they themselves are parents and therefore know that when they were pregnant they felt life move inside them (not simply tissue for sure?) and now hold a child in their arms and tell that child they love him/her (so how can they say they agree with killing someone like their own child?)

c) bringing up the excuse that even contraception can fail. Of course it can, what are you doing sleeping around? And if you do have one partner, then it is safe to say if you do get pregnant he should be supportive if this is any kind of good relationship at all and between the both of you you will find that life, even if with more expenses or less time for a career, will always be better with a child in tow rather than with the knowledge that you killed that child.

d) those mothers who can't have their own children through normal means, which you keep citing as the reason why embryo freezing should go ahead, maybe you could have the child and then let them adopt him/her?

You can come up with a thousand excuses as to why you either agree to abortion or else say it's not for you to speak pro-life but ultimately it is always about whether to kill an innocent life or not.


As my conclusion: I dare you who was about to comment on my post still defending abortion - google 'abortion instruments' or 'how abortion is carried out', go to YouTube and find videos, look up pics of aborted foetuses and then, after you throw up at the images you find yourself looking at, then and only then give your reply on here. If you still say you are pro abortion or choice than I am sorry for you that not even that can sway your humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment