Sunday, 15 June 2014

My Week

It's been over a week since I last wrote anything on here and am pleased to say this time round was because I was busy with life in a good way, though I did get ill again now :-(

So to recap all the lovely things that happened since I was last here, this week started off with a Monday evening short family outing which doesn't seem to happen too often given my husband's usually erratic working hours and a timetable that very often has us working to different time schedules. The outing also taught me something... Don't wear ballerinas to a longish walk!

Wednesday morning I was invited to my son's outing/presentation/party to close off the class' e-twinning project. He's only in Kinder 1 (and hasn't attended the last term due to his broken forearm) but the school teacher/admin team were sweet enough to present all the children with a graduation hat (the name for this eludes me) and a certificate for the participation in the etwinning project too.

Friday was a double bonus cool day with me buying some clothes (and cool to find I am taking smaller sizes and things fit better) as well as my sister-in-law's Hens' Night which was fun and relaxing and a much-needed girly break. We followed up the Girls' party with meeting up with the boys for drinks, again a welcome outing with my husband without a little kid tagging along.

That's all for now folks, am off to see to my very inventive son before he makes some mess or other. See you on here again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment