Thursday, 10 April 2014

Correction

As the trial continues and new evidence emerges in the case against the Dingli Cliffs tragedy survivor mentioned in my last post, I have to amend my previous idea that the happenings were a result of a strife between the young and the old. Whilst am sure that parental over protectiveness does cause children to rebel more, I am afraid the case is clearly showing that this was no such episode and I must excuse myself with readers about such misinterpretation on my part. As per my previous comments however, I still choose not to give my opinion regarding the court proceedings. Whilst feeling terrible about the whole scenario happening locally I must refrain from taking sides or even judging both survivor and deceased, and hope that in the end, whether one way or the other, justice will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment